Minimum temperature for opening is 69 Degrees (If pool does not open, check again at 4pm)
Opening Day is Saturday, May 26 2018 (Memorial Day Weekend)
Closing Day is Monday, September 3, 2018 (Labor Day)
May 27th to June 30th: Monday thru Friday-12pm-9pm, Saturday-11am-9pm, Sunday-12pm-9pm
July 1st to July 31st: Monday thru Saturday-11am-9pm, Sunday-12pm-9pm
August 1st to September 3rd: Sunday thru Friday-12pm-9pm. Saturday 11am-9pm
*Guests attending with members: $5 per guest (Limit 5 visits)
Please be cognizant that Nassau is a private – not a public pool.
Safety must be a primary issue!
1. During regular swim time any child going off the diving board must be able to swim the width of the pool. At any time the guards or managers may challenge the child’s ability.
2. During regular swim time no child will be allowed to go off the diving board wearing flotation devices of any sort. Note: Both of these will be waived if a parent is in the pool to work with their child and has prior approval from the guards/managers.
3. There will be no free swim in the diving pool for children at any time.
4. During ‘adult swim time only’ babies and toddlers may be in the pool if held by parents. All other children are to be away from the pool. No dangling at the edge of the pool!
5. Absolutely NO FOOD, GLASS, OR SMOKING in the pool area. Violators will be asked to leave!
6. The basketball will be allowed during adult swim as long as play does not interfere with lap swimming, parents with babies, etc. If rough play ensues, the management will use their best judgment for removal of the ball.
7. Absolutely NO SQUIRTGUNS allowed!
8. Only nerf or sponge type balls can be used in the pool.
9. Absolutely NO RUNNING on deck! This is a big problem – parents please help us out with this!!
10. If you have been in the sand area, you must shower off before entering the pool area.